Essay: Tom Hanks
1) At his first day in school, he meets Robin Wright as Jenny Curran who becomes the love of his life.
2) After he has completed school he joins the army where he meets and befriends Mykelti Williamson who acts as Benjamin Buford “Bubba” Blue and their commander Lieutenant Dan Taylor played by Gary Sinise.
3) Forrest’s mother, Mrs. Gump is acted by Sally Field.
Here are the basic details about the movie.
1) The film is directed by Robert Zemeckis and was released in 1994 and has been able to earn several accolades which include Golden Globe Awards, Academy Awards, Young Artist Awards, and People’s Choice Awards.
2) Having been determined to be of poor academic qualities, Forrest discovers that he can run fast as they are fleeing from a group of bullies.
3) Forrest has a childhood friend by the name of Jenny who he meets on his first day in school and he is able to influence the lives of very many people and in the process he meets three US presidents for his achievements.
Now, I am going to tell you my analysis of the movie and how the protagonist brings out his character. Acting in the film is awesome since each scene is created to suit the intended motives.